Workshop on Altaic Formal Linguistics
May 2-4, 2014
The Department of Linguistics and Philosophy at MIT is pleased to announce the 10th Workshop on Altaic Formal Linguistics (WAFL10), to be held on May 2-4, 2014. The term ‘Altaic’ is understood to include Turkic, Mongolic, and Tungusic languages, as well as Korean and Japanese.
WAFL began ten years ago at MIT, and it has travelled to various locations: Boğaziçi University, Moscow State University, Harvard University, University of London, Nagoya University, University of Southern California, University of Stuttgart and Cornell University.
- Katja Lyutikova Moscow State University
- Masha Polinsky Harvard University
- Koji Sugisaki Mie University
- Sergei Tatevosov Moscow State University
We would like to thank the following sponsors for their invaluable support
- MIT Department of Linguistics and Philosophy
- MIT Foreign Languages and Literature